Monday, April 19, 2010

COPPED!

In the infamous words of NTers around the globe...COPPED! Lol

I'm a tad late on this, but anyway, pics have surfaced of the "lost" iphone that was found at a bar in redwood city. My best guess is that it was deliberately left to keep the hype machine going. Apple is the best when it comes to hyping up products whether we need (or even want) them or not *cough* ipad *cough*. Anyway, I both need and want this bad boy. So...copped!

http://gizmodo.com/




Next on the copped list is comet 95s...I can't believe they're actually doing right by such a classic shoe and not completely trashing it w/ "new" ideas (recall the hot red 95s and the patent..). I'm sure people will complain about the small air unit but that's the least of my concern re: these. Can't wait for these to drop and then I need to find a discount hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment