Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dust Myself Off And Try Again



So, i've totally neglected this blog. Never felt like I had to add anything I really cared about or to edit my photos the way I wanted. But who cares, I'm back! As much time as I spend...well...waste on other things, why shouldn't some of that time be dedicated to my creative outlet? Most of my creative outlet space was spent on the court and now that my ankle has precluded that from happening for quite some time, I might as well take advantage of this opportunity.

The last time I posted here, was the day before my birthday. I can't believe how many thoughts, feelings, curiosities, apathetic days, and days full of promise have passed but alas it is April 8, 2010 - time to dust myself off along w/ my blog and try again.

some newer stuff...
(click to enlarge photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment