Monday, April 12, 2010

Manic Monday?

Not quite...pretty low key actually but I do love that song. I need to remake one for Tuesdays. Possibly "horrific Tuesdays full of work"? Not very catchy but painfully accurate. Anyway, I finally had time to edit some new pics which is super exciting! Enjoy the color...


(click on image for larger version)



money shot right here ;) lol
(click on image for larger version)









Two more things:

1) R.I.P. "Julia" from Designing Women. She was a take no sh*t kind of chick and that's awesome.

2) "Slaps" lol... def not up on music like the kids but two tracks i'm feeling right now:

Best Break Up song I've heard in ages. Dope tempo and pretty upbeat. I can dig it!



Low on substance but the beat is too clean. "I'm calm I'm coo err'thing brand new" 'nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment